Our associates bring a broad range of expertise for example: analysis of external environment to identify and predict current and future priorities for employer engagement/curriculum design, developing the skills and methodologies of organisations and staff to carry out robust impact evaluations on your provision/projects, ensuring that your organisation is compliant with new duties and responsibilities under SEND reforms or accessing support and guidance from current and former HMI’s on Ofsted Inspection requirements.
Some specific examples of the type of support on offer are:
- Ofsted mock inspections/learning walks
- developing commercial skills/building relationships with LEP’s and employers
- use of LMI in shaping your college offer
- using data in quality improvement
- self assessment health checks and quality improvement
- HR Support including redundancy outplacement
- bid writing/project management
- support for LLDD teams on understanding and implementing the SEND reforms e.g. Key duties for post-16 providers under the Children and Families Act, Core content of the Code of Practice for post-16 providers, expectations of staff in different roles.
For further information or to discuss your organisational needs please conctact firstname.lastname@example.org