ACER is very keen to maintain its register of quality associates who develop and deliver our regularly refreshed portfolio of professional development opportunities and provide our expert consultancy support.
We are always interested in individuals who are passionate about improving the quality of teaching, learning and assessment and responding positively to the changes in the further education and skills sector. You will need to be an expert in your subject, have recent and substantial experience of the sector and have excellent communication and presentation skills.
Areas of specific interest currently are:
- Improving Teaching, Learning and Assessment
- Effective use of Digital Technology
- Strategic use of data
- Raising expectations – stretch and challenge
- Maths – New GCSE specification and Functional Skills reform
- English – New GCSE specification and Functional Skills reform
- Performance and Change Management
- Developing relationships with employers
We are particularly interested to recruit colleagues who have undergone training with OfSTED in the latest Common Inspection Framework.
Please note that inclusion on the register does not guarantee work through ACER but does mean that we believe that you have desirable relevant experience, skills and knowledge and that we would be happy to include you in our future professional development activity.
For further details call Christine on 01480 409300.