ACER is looking for quality associates to support our expanding portfolio of professional development and consultancy work.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about improving the quality of teaching, learning and assessment and responding positively to the changes in the learning and skills sector. You will need to be an expert in your subject, have recent and substantial experience of the sector and have excellent communication and presentation skills.
We are looking for associates to support the delivery of programmes in the following areas:
- Improving Teaching, Learning and Assessment
learning and high level IT skills
- The New Inspection Framework and quality improvement
- Implementing Functional Skills
- Equality, Diversity and Disability
- Learning Support including Additional Learning Support (ALS), every child matters, IAG
- Progression, distance travelled and value added
- MIS Data and funding expertise
- Personal and management development
We are particularly interested to recruit colleagues who have undergone training with OfSTED in the new Common Inspection Framework operable in the post 16 learning and skills sector from this September.
Please note that inclusion on the register does not guarantee work through ACER but does mean that we believe that you have desirable relevant experience, skills and knowledge and that we would be happy to include you in our future professional development activity.
For further details call Christine on 01480 409300.